Article 1 – Object
2. The present website and APP are owned by:
Company: Endymion SRL
Address: Viale Volga pad 129, 70132 Bari
VAT Number: 08526110724
Registered with REA, number BA – 632388
Article 3 – Intellectual Property
1. The contents present on the APP, including but not limited to works, images, photographs, dialogues, music, sounds, videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos, and any other material in any format published on the same website, including menus, web pages, graphics, colors, patterns, tools, fonts, and the design of the site, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions, and software that are part of the APP, are protected by copyright and any other intellectual property rights of the Owner or any third parties contracted by the Owner. Reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form, of the APP and its contents is prohibited without the express written consent of the Owner.
2. The user is authorized solely to view the APP and its contents using the related services available therein. The user is also authorized to perform all other temporary reproductions, without any economic significance, which are considered transient or accessory, an integral and essential part of the same viewing and use of the website and its contents, and all other browsing operations on the website that are carried out only for legitimate use thereof.
3. The user is not in any way authorized to carry out any reproduction, on any medium, in whole or in part, of the APP and its contents in a manner that is different from the nature of the product. Any act of reproduction must be authorized from time to time by the Owner or, if necessary, by the authors of the individual works displayed through the APP. Such reproduction operations must be carried out for lawful purposes and in compliance with copyright and other intellectual property rights and the authors of the APP and the individual works displayed through the APP.
Article 4 – Use of the Website and User Responsibility
1. Access to and use of the APP, as well as the viewing of content through the APP, constitute activities conducted by the user solely for personal purposes unrelated to any commercial, business, or professional activities.
2. The user is personally responsible for the use of the APP and its related content. The Owner cannot be held responsible for any use that does not comply with the APPlicable laws of the APP and its content by any of its users, except for liability for willful misconduct and gross negligence. In particular, the user will be solely and exclusively responsible for the communication of incorrect or false information and data concerning third parties without their consent, as well as for any improper use thereof.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is at the user’s choice and risk, and therefore, any liability for damage to computer systems or data loss resulting from download operations falls on the user and cannot be attributed to the Owner.
4. The Owner disclaims all liability for any damages arising from the inaccessibility of the services available on the APP or from any damages caused by viruses, corrupted files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, content deletions, problems related to the network, providers, or telephone and/or telematic connections, unauthorized access, data alterations, or the improper and/or faulty functioning of the user’s electronic equipment.
5. The user is responsible for the safekeeping and proper use of their personal information, including credentials that allow access to reserved services, as well as for any harmful consequences or harm that may result for the Owner or third parties due to incorrect use, loss, or theft of such information.
6. The Owner has taken reasonable precautions to prevent the publication of content and images through the APP that may be considered offensive to human dignity, rights, and decorum in all possible forms and expressions. In any case, if the aforementioned content is deemed offensive or disrespectful to religious or ethical sensitivities or decorum, the concerned user is kindly requested to inform the Owner, who, however, warns that any access to content considered harmful or offensive is at the user’s sole discretion and personal responsibility.
7. The Owner has also taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that all information present on the website is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. However, the Owner assumes no responsibility towards users regarding the accuracy and completeness of the content published on the website, unless otherwise required by law. If a user discovers errors or missing updates in the information provided on the website, they are kindly requested to inform the Owner using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 6 – Disclaimer
1. As previously indicated, the Owner diligently maintains and cares for the website and its content, but assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the data and information provided on the website or on linked sites. Therefore, all liability for errors or omissions resulting from the use of data and information on the website must be excluded.
2. The Owner disclaims all liability, including errors, error correction, responsibility of the server hosting the APP; it is also not responsible for the use of the contained information, their accuracy, and reliability. In no event, including negligence, shall the Owner be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may result from the use or inability to use the materials on the website.
Article 7 – Service Limitations
1. The Owner shall not be held responsible for damages resulting from the failure to provide the service due to the incorrect or non-functioning of electronic communication means beyond the scope of its foreseeable control. By way of example but not exhaustively, these may include server malfunctions and other electronic devices not integral to the Internet, malfunctioning of installed software, computer viruses, the potential presence of harmful and damaging computer viruses or other components, as well as actions by hackers or other users with access to the network. The user agrees to indemnify and hold the Owner harmless from any liability and/or claims in this regard.
Article 8 – Data Processing
Article 9 – Safeguard Clause
Article 10 – Contacts
1. Any requests for information may be sent via email to the following address: email@example.com, and by post to the following address:
Viale Volga – C/O Fiera Del Levante Pad. 129, 70132 – Bari, ITALY
Article 11 – APPlicable Law and Jurisdiction
2. Any disputes arising from or related to these terms shall be exclusively resolved by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the purchaser qualifies as a consumer, any disputes shall be settled by the court in the place of the purchaser’s domicile or residence in accordance with the APPlicable law.
These terms were drafted on 25/09/2023.